1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pmp vlc - streaming tv onto psp

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by johnc1234, Apr 13, 2007.

1. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

i promised i was gonna figure this one by mysekf. but i just cant, i need help from afterdawn.

http://psphacks.blogspot.com/

scroll down the page until you see a title sayig "Stream Live TV to your PSP using TVUPlayer PMP and VLC ", watch the video. i watched itm downloaded the programmes and all that, but i dont know what to copy into the target text area. i tried copying the pmp.ini file code into there and i think it worked, because the tvu image started to be displayed on the vlc app on my pc. but when i try to run it on my psp, i go to live stream and i just get the error message "http://192.168.*.**:1234/: Error while opening file.

help appreciated please. thanx

2. beatz

beatz Regular member

well ive heard of this application but i still dont have a tv card maybe thats your problem? all i noe is that u need to have a connection streaming to your source of the tv and connect it to a port srry if im wrong i still havent try this=/

3. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

okay it loads up like it is going to come on, then the sound of the programme comes on. then i get a error message saying "AVC error: ceMpegAvcDecode Failed. Press Square button to stop play back" any one know whats up?

4. johnc1234

johnc1234 Regular member

i figured it out for myself. :D. if you would like to view my very detailed tutorial on how to stream tv to psp check my sig :)