1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Poblems with playlists. Please help!

Discussion in 'iPod discussion' started by Rachel81, Mar 21, 2007.

1. Rachel81

Rachel81 Member

Hi, I am having difficulties with my IPOD Nano. I put all my songs into playlists, but for some reason I am not able update my Ipod or even see it in my ipod. I updated my itunes to the newer version. But now I am stuck. I tried to synch my Ipod but I did not have that option available. I have NO clue what I am doing ;) Can someone please help me!!!!

2. Ibion

Ibion Member

ok pulg your ipod in to your coputer then wait wait for a box to pop up then pull up itunes after that put all your songs into your selected playlsit go to file then go down to "Sync Owners Ipod" or whatever it says after your do that you should be able to to see at the top were it says updating ipod do not disconnect.But be sure to disconnect your ipod mannualy by cliking o the tab on the left side of the screen thats says "owners Ipod" it is below were it says libray movies and so on.when you are there at the bottom right hand corner you will see a little icon clik on it an wait for your ipod to stop saying "Do Not Disconect"