1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pokemon diamond and battle revolution

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by lars14, Jun 27, 2007.

1. lars14

lars14 Member

So today I bought battle revolution for the wii....I have a modded ds with the pokemon rom on it...When I try to transfer pokemon to it, the ds jst shows a blank white screen...is there any way to make this work...I feel like I just wasted 50 bucks..

Also, how do I do multiplayer on battle revolution with two wiimotes...I says i need multiple battle passes...how?

2. ssj4_2004

ssj4_2004 Member

I too have been wondering the same thing. My DS always freezes when I try to use it in Battle Revolution.
    However, my mates SuperCard doesn't exactly freeze. His says that he needs to "insert a game" or something to that extent.

Does anyone know a way around this???

3. lars14

lars14 Member

Yeah, If someone could patch this...it would be amazing :p! I really can't stand using these rentals.

4. brokendan

brokendan Member

im contemplating on selling my m3 and buying a g6real. i was reading on ..i think gbatemp.. there has been success with it

5. teebor

teebor Member

Well, seeing all the examples here... looks like some pkmn roms don't work with diamond and pearl. When you connect your DS with Pkmn:BR the logo comes up on the top screen btw.

Also you can only battle with wii-motes in the colleseum mode. Though there is an option where you can battle with one wii-mote, you just take turns.