1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Diamond M3 Real issues.

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by Breese, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Breese

Breese Member

I'm having problem with Pokemon diamond on my M3 Real. I got the perfect bundle. I'm using the latest firmware 2.9 x. When I come to turn off the DS I would save the game before hand like normal, but when I come to resume play I would boot up the rom and load my save. Once I load the save up I just get a black screen and nothing happens and the Green LED is blinking kinda like it would in sleep mode. I've formatted my SD card to FAT32 and trimed the roms usins NDSTokyoTrim v2.01 and it's still doing it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Breese

2. Sharpy321

Sharpy321 Guest

any luck on this as i have extremely simular problem

3. Breese

Breese Member

Yeah I got it to work. I just formatted it again and tried a few different roms and it just worked. lol. Sorry if this is no help.

4. TopHat91

TopHat91 Member

You can't play trimmed roms on the M3 Real. I haven't tried the trimmer on the firmware download page, but it could work. It stills says BETA though. You can find it here:

5. Breese

Breese Member

All my roms are trimmed with NDSTokyoTrim and they all work fine... Including pokemon.