1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Diamond/Pearl Hacks

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by dmoney101, Apr 22, 2007.

1. psphunt

psphunt Guest

poemon

2. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

That's correct. Shiny pokes are no weaker or stronger than other pokes.

3. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

DVDBack posted a link and a nice pack already but if you have trouble getting rar files like I do then you can get Pokesav directly by following the link in this post I made:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/566159

HTH.

4. Katalio

Katalio Member

Hey all

I use PokeSav and already went through the painstaking detail of making a nivc eteam with maxed (LEGIT, as in, it was EV trained) stats and a few storage monsters. Unfortunately, try as I might, when I igo to link my Action Replay MAX to my PC through the USB port, iit won't ever recognize it!

Major pain in the ass.

Anyway, what I wanna ask is this, 1. Is there anyone that can maybe help me diagnose and fix what's wrong with my connection? My PC recognizes it's there, it shows up under "My Computer" and YES my PC is USB 2.0 compliant, or 2. Is there any of you that use Pokesav that I can send the save files to so you can generate the team for me and send it over to me via wi-fi? The reward would be getting a copy of my custom creatures yourself, or I can make you whatever you want (to save you from having your eyes bleed poring over options.)

Either reply here, AIM is Dark Namath or e-mail at noemaihere@theabyss.com

Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 8, 2007
  5. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

Do you have the AR in the DS and the DS on?

6. binkie7

binkie7 Moderator Staff Member

@Katalio
    No emails allowed - check out the rules - link in my sig.
    Post edited and removed.

7. snorlax22

snorlax22 Regular member

Now that cracks me up. Who pays to register and host theabyss.com I wonder?

Amusing.

My standard fake email for use on Web forms is 1@2.com. I may now have to use 1@theabyss.com.

8. binkie7

I like to switch it up for the spambots :) The one I added is an invalid email :)

9. Nerullian

Nerullian Member

Lind of like, I did a search, and THIS thread was the first to pop up. There's some irony in there somewhere, but I'll just be blunt about it. It's not your concern. Yes, you've been around here for a while, but do the right thing and keep your mouth shut unless a thread actually concerns you. Now I KNOW that you don't have that type of discipline, but it still needs to be said.

Bottom line: I benefitted from the post. The post was found to be relevant by the very search engine you whine about. Everyone is happy, except for you, and it's basically none of your business, tossing-your-weight-around "I be a senior" type foolishness. Just stop. Get better. You don't run the teh Intarwebs.

10. Nerullian

Nerullian Member

Kind of like, I did a search, and THIS thread was the first to pop up. There's some irony in there somewhere, but I'll just be blunt about it. It's not your concern. Yes, you've been around here for a while, but do the right thing and keep your mouth shut unless a thread actually concerns you. Now I KNOW that you don't have that type of discipline, but it still needs to be said.

Bottom line: I benefitted from the post. The post was found to be relevant by the very search engine you whine about. Everyone is happy, except for you, and it's basically none of your business, tossing-your-weight-around "I be a senior" type foolishness. Just stop. Get better. You don't run the teh Intarwebs.

Last edited: May 24, 2008
  11. binkie7

@Nerullian
    WT...
    This thread is over 6 mos so I think it's you that needs to follow your own advice. This no need in dragging up a dead thread.

12. pqlamz

pqlamz Member

K YOU NOOBS GO TO THIS SITE TO MAKE THE GREATEST POKEMON EVER