1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PokeMon Help Needed

Discussion in 'Nintendo Gamecube - General discussion' started by Noriko82, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Hey people, i have my GBA, EZ-FLASH 1 256MB, thats not the problem, EZ Flash company says, POKEMON games cannot be played on EZFLASH-1 properly, because of some RTC ( REAL TIME CLOCK ) is not implemented on the EZ FLASH 1 GBA KIT, but weird part is, i am playing it on my EZ FLASH-1, and i have no idea what these guys talking about a CLOCK, there is a CLOCK in the save state window of POKEMON : FIRE-RED VERSION, but it counts exactly correct, 10...... Then saved, after few hours started playing again, it continues from 10 MINUTES and onwards,

Can anyone tell me what is this REAL TIME CLOCK thing in POKEMON games?, What is the POKEMON CLOCK? why is it so important?

2. Moddie

Moddie Member

I think its so its changes from day to night so that other pokemons will apear.

3. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

i still don't get it, So that means my Game work correctly? right? If it remembers the amount of time i play the game it means it works correctly right? i don't know how to figure out if this thing works correctly, does it show AM - PM? that means can you set time in POKEMON game cartridge? plz lemme know, i am totally lost here friend.

4. Moddie

Moddie Member

As far as I know it gives a non existing time because it switches day and night ethery 5 min so i dont think it gives real time and if u press select or start(forgot wich 1) u can see the time. Im sorry if its a bit weird explained(dont really get the question 100%) but if u dont think its works just use visual boy advance u can get it at http://www.jaccinc.com/ i think.

5. Noriko82

Noriko82 Regular member

Thanks a lot Moddie, i think it is time that i give you this URL, You go there and scroll down and see there are the bottom called "PRO"S" and "CON"S" see what they mean and i hope you do understand but i have this product and it records time properly, thats what i am wondering.
    http://www.ezfadvance.com/cards/EZ-Flash.htm <--- I have this one