1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon on PSP [I'm noob]

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by StingNL, Jun 20, 2007.

1. StingNL

StingNL Member

Hi,

I've just bought a new PSP and i've heard about all the downgrading (i don't really get it but well) and i just want to know if you're able to play pokemon without downgrading and damaging your psp.

I've heard that your psp could be damaged if you downgrade it so i just want to know if it's possible and if there is a way without damaging your psp

2. okthen12

okthen12 Guest

errr i think the only way to play pokemon is to get a GBA emulator. Im afraid you are going to have to downgrade. Btw if you choose the official downgrader by dark_alex then there is a very small chance of bricking.Id say 99.9% chance you would not brick. Do what you want but im afraid that is the only way to get pokemon on your psp...

3. Karatekun

Karatekun Member

The only way you're going to be able to play Pokemon is to downgrade to 1.50, and use a GBA emulator (and maybe devhook, I don't know. I'm on 3.40 oe-a). And downgraded is slightly hazardous, but both me and my friend did it without a problem. Everything went smooth. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.