1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokemon Pearl and Diamond Pokesav

Discussion in 'Nintendo DS' started by DVDBack23, May 9, 2007.

1. bapestas

bapestas Member

2. speedx

speedx Member

3. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

Why cant you download from RS?

4. infernape

infernape Guest

ok, so i've downloaded pokesav, and everytime i try to open it up, i just keep getting this message:

Windows has the following information about this file type. This page will help you find software needed to open your file.

File Type: RAR compressed archive file

File Extension: .rar

Description: RAR files contain one or more files that have been compressed and packaged into an archive file. Software or information available at:
    RARLAB WinRAR
    WinAce

You may search the following Web site for related software and information:

Windows Live Search
    You may purchase or download software related to this file type from the following Web site:

Windows Marketplace

WHAT THE HELL SHOULD I DO?????

5. kyubifel

kyubifel Member

you probably need to install WINRAR you can get it off download dot com and the reason i just signed up to this site is because ive downloaded the rapidshare english pokesav and when i put the pokemon slot save onto my action replay it says Pokemon diamond (JPN) when i have the US diamond and so its not working so can someone please help me!

6. vcbc

vcbc Regular member

- DVDBack23
    Some people that live in different places or use different web browser cant download from rapidshare...its weird, I would upload the files on megaupload or something but my net is messed up n i cant upload...

- infernape
    Yes, .rar are Zipped files like .zip in Winzip... but it has better compression. You can download the trial anywhere even if u passed the trial u can still use it but a message pops up asking u to buy it n it gets annoying.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2007
  7. infernape

infernape Guest

Ok thanks guys, i'm gonna try to download it and see what happens, if i still have problems i'll leave a message here and hopefully u guys can help me out...but how do i know i won't have the same problems that kyubifel is having?

8. infernape

infernape Guest

ok, i've downloaded it, and i'm playing with it now, i have another problem that i've already encountered. For the pulldown menu's, the language isn't english. Can somebody help me with this?

If u guys know of any other problems i'll encounter, let me know and what i can do to solve them, cuz i'm very very new at this. Thanks everybody for your help.

9. infernape

infernape Guest

so now that i've made some pk, how do i get the action replay code for it? Damn this thing is confusing haha

10. infernape

infernape Guest

OK yall gotta be gettin tired of my posts, but now that i've figured out how to get the codes (i think), i've tried to put them in my action replay and they aren't working! I have no idea what i'm doing wrong (maybe because when the code codes out, the codes aren't in this format: XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX
    XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX

instead they are in this format. XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXX)

Thats just a guess, i tried to put them all in the 2 column format, but the code still doesn't work. Please, somebody help me because i'm lost. Thanks again

11. infernape

infernape Guest

OK, LOOKING AT THE CODE, THE CODE ID RIGHT BEFORE THE CODE IS LISTED SAYS JPN, SO HOW DO I GET THE CODE TO TRANSLATE INTO THE US VERSION?????

12. infernape

infernape Guest

yet again, another problem, finally getting usa version of code, finally putting it in, even following tutorials of how to do it. Sooooo...i put the code in, turned on the game, pressed L+R, and when i looked at my pokemon, THE GAME FROZE!!!!! WHAT THE HELL AM I DOING WRONG NOW?????

13. infernape

infernape Guest

ok i got it all to work, if anybody wants some pokemon requests, just e-mail me what you want and i'll do my best to make them when i have free time cuz lately i've been really busy. Most likely they'll get made during the weekends.

14. freako122

freako122 Guest

hey infernape could you make me a party i already have it on pokesav

15. gmonster8

gmonster8 Member

hey does anyone know how to starrt pokemon diamond using no$gba every time i try to start it it says that commpressed file conntents and it shows a list every time i try to open any one a black screen pops up lke a note pad and it goes away in a few seconds

16. infernape

infernape Guest

yeah i could make u a party, just give me every last detail of what you want in an e-mail. My e-mail is ChrisCarvajal05@hotmail.com

Include ur trainer ID, ur secret id (if u can find it, i have no idea how to find it)
    The PK U want
    Their stats (maxed out normally, or 999, or whatever u want)
    Their moves
    their abilities
    their character traits
    where and when u met them
    item u want them to hold

17. DottyPKMN

DottyPKMN Member

im kinda new to this, can u get ur save file from ur game cartridge to pokesav, and then back again once it's edited?

18. infernape

infernape Guest

i'm not sure, but i'm guessing if u obviously save ur game with a pokesav code entered in, it will remain like that...if thats what ur talking about...

19. DottyPKMN

DottyPKMN Member

no i was just wondering how you edit your save game with pokesav, do you have to use an emulator? also how do you find ur friend code?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2007
  20. infernape

infernape Guest

You edit it with the Action Replay codes that are generated, and to do that you have to buy or own an Action Replay.