1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Port Forwarding Issue

Discussion in 'Windows - P2P software' started by Xw2X, Dec 12, 2013.

1. Xw2X

Xw2X Member

So I'm trying to open the port 21025 so I can host a server for Starbound multiplayer for my friends.

[​IMG]

This is what I did in my router's settings. It didn't seem like it work since none of the port checking website works.

I also realize that the IP my IPS had provided me also doesn't match with 192.168.x.x
    My ip that I have is 50.x.x.x

So when I access my router how do I forward the port to that 50.x.x.x one because I don't get the options to.

Is there something I am missing? Or can anyone guide me to opening the port 21025

Last edited: Dec 12, 2013
  2. Bartmole

Bartmole Member

The 2 addresses are your internal and external, to find your internal just open command prompt, type in ipconfig/all hit enter and you'll see it in all the info you need (start>all programs>accessories in windows 7). Have no idea if you have to enter external too and bear in mind that internal address will change at some time if dynamic (weeks or months) rendering your port forwarding useless, check this guide: http://portforward.com/networking/staticip.htm

3. speedycode

speedycode Newbie

Did you ever get this solved? I can help you hash it out if need be.