1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible God of War 2 glitch??

Discussion in 'PS2 - Games' started by dynofrk98, Mar 16, 2007.

1. moteza

moteza Member

I'm having a similar problem you

Last edited: Apr 26, 2008
  2. venom132

venom132 Member

why does everyone have so many problems with this game?
    easy is not hard. the normal difficulty was easy and titan mode was just barely above what normal should've been.

3. vansimon

vansimon Member

hi ,

well im palying now on slim v12 silver pal console , and i have backed up gow2 over about 100 dvd because of the glitches ( backed up the rebuilded small single layer not the original double layer ) the glitches was :

1-when im escaping from death where the part of many hands slap me i got stuck at the open hole that leads me out ... i just stuck at its edge.

2-when i ride the horse for very first time its just fly for seconds then a seen freeze.

3-when i enter to the first titan the horse just penetrate the wall to nowhere black area.

4-the part when im jumping from one pillat to another ( falling pillars ) when i get to last pillar the game suppose to run automaticaly and kratos jump in the air smashing the wall into a road but its just smashing the wall to no where green color and game freeze.

5- at the bridge just before meeting the guy with the wings an automating movie suppose to be played whre the winged guy show himself but this movie just dont get played and im stuck on the bridge watching sunrise (or sunset i realy cant remember)

6- when i try to save after just taking the wings at the part far from this stone yellow titan nose the game freezes and dont save at all ( so i had to restart again from last save which was just before the previous automatic movie in point no. 5 and waiting and beggeing the console and the dvd to let the movie played and not get stuck there).

7- when i enter to meet sisters of fate they are just not there !!! im just standing in the room looking at these pale yellow mirrors and jumbing from one ring to another like tarazan without any automatic movie.

well at last i figured out the perfect burn backingup conditions that realy worked for me without any problems ( i even finished the game with this burned dvd 3 succesive times means continous 18 hours playing :) ) ......

--- i used : DVD +R(postive R) not -R , with alcohol 120% ( i choosed to booktype the dvd to dvd-rom or unless the console will not read it at all ) , burn at 8x , dao , high presice data position.

note : the only deffect about this method that sometimes the game will freeze and the loading word appear but this last for not more than 10 seconds the silly thing that it can happen when u ae the middle of serious thing ( as lifting up door , in the air while doing a critical jump , hunged to a ring ant foucus to jump to next ring ) but for me all these deffects are acceptable after what i saw in the other deffects before.

hhmmmmmmmmmmmmm ....... thx

4. KC36330

KC36330 Regular member

if you've burnt 100 coasters obviously it's your chip, your burner or you that's at fault.

5. gamer_god

gamer_god Guest

Lol wow this thread really brought out the newbies lol (including me). Anyway, I was having this problem as well but then about 3 days later it was back to normal, almost like it fixed itself. But I had to retry that part like a tons of times.

6. Unbricker

Unbricker Guest

Even i had a smilar problem

7. wroxtar

wroxtar Member

Yeah, was a bit difficult for me too to figure it out.

8. adamjohnsons

adamjohnsons Member

Most of people face similar kind of problem while playing the god of war 2 this part. I have tried to find the solution of this problem but unable to find proper kind of solution about this problem.

9. gangnam

gangnam Member

The gameplay of God of War II is very similar to that of its predecessor, God of War. It is a single-player video game that features a fixed camera that shows a third-person view. The player controls the game's protagonist character Kratos in a combination of combat, both normal and quick time, with platforming and puzzle game elements. The player navigates Kratos through a long series of tests, trials and mazes to achieve goals.