1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible problem with Lost planet, extreme condition

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by RXV2300, Mar 13, 2007.

1. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

I'm almost finished playing the back-up version of this game,
    basicaly I'm at the last level but it seems that it didn't burn/copy all levels, (there should be about 10-11 levels)
    When I go to options of this game it tells me that I have completed only 5 levels & my current level is 6 but meanwhile I am at the last level fighting the big boss.
    Does this make any sense? Is it possible that during burning process it skipped few entire levels & jumped to last?
    I could be wrong but I don't think if I've played 10-11 levels & if I did how come in menue options I only find 5 levels?
    Anyone has experienced similar problem with this or any other game?
    Thank you,

2. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

I believe it was about 11 levels... which boss are you fighting?

3. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

It's the one where Wayne (the main character) is inside his dad's
    upgraded/ultimate vs & your are fighthing the boss who you see kill wayne's father at the beginning of one of the cut-scenes.
    You are inside arena & boss throws chunks of ice at you from time to time. You have to aim at his side where you see round/circle yellow/green spots & once you get all those then 4 more opens on his head then eventually top of the head.
    I am pretty sure that this is the last boss but I have no idea why when I go to options/missions it says that I have completed only 5
    One more thing, this vs even has blade on it which you can use as a useful weapon.

4. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

Don't sweat it... that's not the end. That is like 5 or 6 so you're only half way done. I thought the same thing when I got to that stage, also.

5. RXV2300

RXV2300 Regular member

You must be kidding..........
    That thing/boss is so hard to kill, I was 100& sure that was the last boss........ Oh my godness..........
    Any tips of how to kill that boss I'm fightng now?

In that case it's safe to say that there is nothing wrong with the game.

6. Xan21

Xan21 Regular member

Yea he is realy hard.

The way i did it is dodge and hide. I grabed the shotty on one arm and the rockets on the other. Or double rockets. Stay as far away form him as posible and shoot rockets at him untill he charges, even then keep running but shoot him with the shotty as your closer. Once he Opens up his 4 eyes (or 6 idk how many there were) you wanna grab the grenade launcher. This is nice cuz it does AE dmg and will pretty much knock him out.

When he did his ice breath thing i just ran. Another thing i did was i kept myself in the air. Do the double jump thingy where u hover and he cant realy hurt you. But remember to gather as much Thermal Energy as posible because you will need it.

Last edited: Mar 13, 2007
  7. ashvts

ashvts Member

i have just done that boss and now on teh next one in the room with four raised places to get weapons etc.. this one is hard too.. butthat last boss tock me about 6 times to do.....