1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Possible to Up the Quality of a video?

Discussion in 'Other video questions' started by chobo2, Oct 15, 2004.

1. chobo2

chobo2 Member

I got a video clip of the mad tv 2004 presidential dabate's that I need for school.

The only problem though is it is so hard to find one that is of good quality I only can find these ones that are not that great of quality.

So is there away to up the quality of my movie clip? I of course do not expect any mircles and it go from poor quality to really good quality.

But any increase will be really nice so is their or away I can do this

or if you know of a good site what has a good quality video that would help too

http://www.humorhangout.com/modules.php?name=AvantGo&file=print&sid=6

Here is the site I got it from. As you can see if you download it that when you go to full screen it not that great in quality.

So like I said any help in upping the quality would be really nice.

By the way I am planning to burn it on cd as vcd or svcd.

Thanks

Last edited: Oct 15, 2004
  2. Jeanc1

Jeanc1 Guest

After streaming that clip down -- I must say, that the quality is so bad , no piece of software could help ! You cant get more then you put in !!

Originally, that clip might have been Ok , but it was streamed down so people with slow connections could look at it on the web. -- you cannot reverse that.

3. chobo2

chobo2 Member

Dam, Dam and double Dam.