1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Power Brick (Problem)

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by Jonnie1, Aug 12, 2007.

1. Jonnie1

Jonnie1 Member

I have had my xbox 360 for 8 months now and i havent had any problems with it so far apart from one or two freezes here and there but you expect that. Last night i played my xbox for a few solid hours and i turned it off, I got up this morning to find my xbox wouldn't turn on. I had checked all connections and then i found that the power brick had a red light on it. It also happened a few day earlier which it wasnt in a ventalated area. I moved it to a more ventalated area and hoovered all the dust off it and it still never worked. I took it down to my freinds house and it worked perfect. So i brought back to my house and tried it again but it worked second time. It has worked for a few days and now happened again. What would be the problem?

Advice would be apperciated

Thanks!

John

2. Mehtevas

Mehtevas Regular member

Try plugging it directly into a wall outlet. I've seen problems like this when people use Surge protectors.

3. Jonnie1

Jonnie1 Member

have just tried no sucess

4. Mehtevas

Mehtevas Regular member

Make sure all connections to the power brick and the 360 are secure. Then plug it into a surge protector. If nothing works, call 1-800-4-MY-XBOX and see what they have to say.

5. Jonnie1

Jonnie1 Member

Looks like i'll have to give them a call thanks anyway