1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

power led/button, eject button schematics??

Discussion in 'Xbox - General discussion' started by seamonkey, Mar 1, 2003.

1. Doug3737

Doug3737 Member

that is my question... where do i get the normal header :) sorry for the confusion

2. tolerant

tolerant Member

You can steal one out of a different case. The reset button and power button from another case will have two wires coming out of it into a normal connector, take the normal connector off those wires. Or you can try to find where to buy one, I know of a store where I live, but that won't help you.

3. dcvandal

dcvandal Member

Does anyone happen to have a pic of the power/eject button schematics or any info on how to install them to a itx board? Please let me know...thanks!

dreamcastvandal@aol.com

4. Doug3737

Doug3737 Member

Thanks... I did find at least the connector for the power button(just one from an old case... phew!) I didn't think I had any of the right connectors, because some of the connectors are 3 pins, like the power led right? Anyways... at least I know I can boot it up now, since I have the right connection for the power button. I'll probably cut it off later and then splice the wires and then put them together and coat them w/ electrical tape :)

THanks!

5. Doug3737

Doug3737 Member

btw Seamonkey,

I've got the dvd hard drive tray from an xbox... don't think I"m going to use it... u still interested?

6. DuBaI

DuBaI Member

how bout tryyingto fit a nomal motherboard and stuff in the xbox u can extend the side or the hiegth with extra glass or omething. then throw in some leds and a few fans and there u go standard pc in an moded xbox. any one here who thinks he can do it? i would lik to make one but it is not easy to get hold of an old xbox in my country becaue here once somehing braks into thegarbage it goes.