1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PPlllzzz help me.....on my psp 3.51

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Homebrew software' started by tahj, Jul 11, 2007.

1. tahj

tahj Guest

HELLO THERE i have a psp version 3.51 i dont know how or what kind of games that i can play on my psp 3.51...can i have games in psp version 3.51?.....pls help me what can i do on my psp 3.51 it is my first time here on your site could you pls help me?...i want to have games on psp 3.51 but i dont know what will i do...pls. help me and thank you...

2. Timmaaaa

Timmaaaa Guest

You cant play any games execpt for actual UMDs because you are on an official firmware. There is not a downgrader for 3.51 either.

3. gamer35

gamer35 Member

sorry to hear tahj, looks like ur doomed, even the firmware 3.41 is not stable, so 3.51 should be much worser. I have 3.10OE-A and i play my iso's perfectly.

4. drakex

drakex Regular member

Dude, if i were you I will sell that thing fast and get a different one with at least 3.50 as FW, otherwise, you can keep crying for help, but not even Superman will help you sorry.

5. pspmexicn

pspmexicn Member

looks like hes kinda screwed for like let me calculate when modders care to foind or make another exploit(tick...tick...tick...Ding!!!!!)!!never!! muahahahahahha

just playing man but seriusly ur kinda screwed without a mod chip i was smart enough to no downgrade ma 2.71psp when i got it check out ma sig ^_^

Last edited: Sep 3, 2007