1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre-Flashed XBOX360 Drive???

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by evilal, Apr 24, 2007.

1. evilal

evilal Guest

Hey guys, iv been tryna flash me xbox since it first became possible to, but a number of bumps have come my way and iv been left with a stooopid regular old xbox360 :( what im wonderin is ther any shops online wer i cud just buy an already flashed drive and just slot it into me xbox( well not slot, but u get me!!!) if there aint ud wonder why cause id say they make a killin sellin em!!if tried ebay, but to be honest i dont even no wat to be lookin for!! any feedback id be greatly appreciated:D adios amigos!!

2. 98sohc

98sohc Regular member

why don't you just buy the necessary hardware to flash your xbox. much cheaper to buy a via 6421 sata card than to buy a new 360 drive. and no you can't just buy a new drive and put it in to your 360, each drive has a key that needs to be the same as your present drives key. and in order to do that you need to dump the firmware and swap keys, so your going to need a via card anyway. heres what you do.

1. go on ebay and buy a via 6421 sata pci card(15.00)
    2. find out which drive you have
    3. search for tutorials(xbox 360 firmware flashing)
    4. have any other questions, i would be more than happy to help

3. evilal

evilal Guest

Ahh rite man, thanks for such a speedy reply, im just a bit cautious fuXin it up, is it fool proof???lik iv modded me xbox(1) meself i no there not the same, but if i follow the instructions is it fool proof is wat i mean, me been a fool in all :p