1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pre Ordering Ninja Gaiden Sigma ( With Free Shirt)

Discussion in 'PS3 - Modding & Hacking' started by eze415, Jun 26, 2007.

1. eze415

eze415 Member

On the Eb Games website, im sure most of you have seen, there is a promotion for the regular edition of ninja gaiden sigma, its supposed to come with a free shirt. It says see store for details. Ive pre ordered mine for a while, i call in about every 5 days asking if they know anything about the free shirts and if i can reserve my size. They say they have no idea about any such promotion, or that it might be an online only promotion. Havent tried to call any other EB stores, i think i will tomorow. Should i pre order it online or just wait and see if it comes when the game comes. I really want my free shirt!!!

2. zegame

zegame Regular member

prolly online only, they always throw in those little perks when you order online.

3. ooZEROoo

ooZEROoo Regular member

yeah i spoke with a manager at the local gamestop and he had not heard about the shirt deal but when i caught a glimpse of the promotion u were speaking off it was like 70 bucks free t-shirt thats why u pay 10 more for that copy

4. eze415

eze415 Member