1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PRE PLAYED PLAYSTATION 2

Discussion in 'PS2 - Hardware boot discussion' started by 9932sens, Mar 4, 2005.

1. 9932sens

9932sens Guest

another question eb games is selling pre played playstation 2. do someone think that i should by it or buy the slim one and put the flip top and swap magic 3.3

2. chosentwo

chosentwo Guest

hi there just a quick note dont buy a slimline one as there crap and inferior if you wnt a preplayed ps2 pm me and i will give you some option at resanable prices

3. tripz216

tripz216 Member

i'm going to have to agree that the slim ps2 is not worth it, and i had bought an older version ps2 from ebgames and all is good, they give you two weeks to check if the ps2 works to take it back

4. Stunt2061

Stunt2061 Regular member

i would recommend the slimline because in order to mod it and play back up games you dont need to open it. which means it does not void the warranty.

and i would not go with the fliptop...i would go with the Slim Tool or the PSTwo Fix + Swap magic 3.3 which is being sols at a reasonable price at www.console.com :p

Good Luck.

Mind you the slimline cannot support the hardrive **

5. williej

williej Regular member

I would go with the old one. They have been hacked, sliced and diced ... and you can play games NOW with your HD. I would never consider the slim ... along with probs folks have been having with them, Sony has worked most of the kinks out of the old PS2. Trust me ... they are easier to mod, you can use a standard IDE HD and you can use HD Advance 2.0 or HD Loader.