1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

premiere pro 7 won't start up because audio drives won't load!!!!

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by jugalo180, Nov 13, 2003.

1. jugalo180

jugalo180 Member

i apologize for double posting, but just incase no one reads that older thread i decided to start my own.

i am getting an error, saying this

"Adobe Premiere Pro could not load any audio drivers. Please reinsert Adobe. Premiere Pro and start again."

it happens when the splash screen is loading the reverbs and other audio drivers. i tried removing them but that doesn't work.

i e-mailed adobe support but no one got back with me on this problem. i am running windows xp with an HP 2.5 gig processor. 80 gig hard drive. i uninstalled all of my music software and the problem still exists.

2. biwann

biwann Member

There is an incompatibility with your sound card drivers. Here is the solution :
    1- Uninstall any audio drivers & packs (such as Nimo codec pack and so on...).
    2 - Download & Install the latest proper drivers for your sound card (I ve got a SBLive 5.1 which needs specific drivers not supplied by win XP and caused the error you mentionned).
    3 - Restart your computer.
    4 - Launch Premiere 7 and enjoy :eek:)