1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premodded PS2 questioin for Previous Buyers

Discussion in 'PS2' started by delafoo, Jan 28, 2005.

1. delafoo

delafoo Guest

I am looking to buy a Pre-modded PS2.

Yes. I have searched the forums and gotten a list of sites....

I am looking to hear from those of you who HAVE bought a pre-modded PS2. Where did you buy it, Are you Satisfied, Would you recommend them, How was the buying process/customer service?? Etc...

Those who HAVE purchased a pre-modded PS2, tell me your story.

I'm getting ready to buy one and don't want to throw away $300.

Thanks to all who reply!

~BB

2. Mobboss

Mobboss Member

Hey, my friend bought a pre-modded PS2 from Ebay. It was about $250. Every time I see him, he's playing some Japenese game I've never heard of (he's japanese). It seems as though it has served him very well for the purpose for which he bought it. If you are trying to play copied or back up games, It works just like a regular game.

Also, could you list the sites you have found that sell them pre modded? I;m thinking of getting one too. Thanks

3. delafoo

delafoo Guest

I just bought one from www.socalmods.com

It was suggested that this and www.xmodd.com are reputable.

However, reviewing the forums of socalmods.com I saw that the person who makes those premodded systems responds readily to questions...

Also, what sold me... is he accepts Paypal.... and Paypal will sell you a gurantee with this seller! I'm an avid e-bayer and know the best sellers get guarantees.

I bought one tonight.

I'll let everyone know how it goes!

bb

4. 87racing

87racing Member

i got a premod from www.xmodd.com. i am very happy with it and it plays every backup i put in it. i recommend this site for anyone that wants a premod.