1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Premodified systems under $300

Discussion in 'PS2' started by ps2wizard, Jan 8, 2003.

1. ps2wizard

ps2wizard Guest

Can someone plz tell me if they got a premodified system with the magic 3.1 or 3.5 installed and it was under $300. That would be a great help if i could find where to get one at a great price. Thanks.

2. opey71

opey71 Guest

Look for Supleh on the board. He sells premods.

I sent him my PS2 10 days ago Dec 29 and received it back today Jan 8. There was aholiday in there as well. Installed chip as promised. Works great. Great service and very pleased with the professional job. Can not even tell he was in the box. Well done Supleh. I shipped from S. Cali to him in GA. He is the real thing. He gives you his phone number to call him with any questions. I called him several times and he always answered and answered all my emails the same day!!!!!

3. ps2wizard

ps2wizard Guest

How do i know your not him, just trying to scam people?

4. opey71

opey71 Guest

well lets see....go to ebay and look up the seller cheapnreliable that is me contact me through there because I do not want to put my email address out in a forum. I get enough junk as it is. I assure you I am not him. I live in San Diego. Once you contact me I will give you my phone number if you'd like to call. I have my invoice from him. I would be more than happy to fax it to you for more proof. I know how ir is getting started and having word of mouth help you out. He did a great job and I am helping him out.

5. opey71

opey71 Guest

also if you look at my posts I even had stated that i was sending my ps2 off to him and would post results.

6. opey71

opey71 Guest

genius... I just sent you a pm.

7. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

Everywhere on the internet the PS2 console with for example Magic or Messiah 2 modchip is about $340-$365.

Hope you find a cheaper one !

8. compy168

compy168 Member

Found one for $325 w/ free shipping and 30 days warranty. They are based in New York.

9. tigress

tigress Guest

^^^link??? contact info

10. cyh259

cyh259 Guest

I sell premodded PS2s with Magic 3.1 installed with heat transfer tape on top to prevent overheating. The price is $300 + shipping. If you are in Southern California area, I can meet you directly. Chikabee18@aol.com

11. Wizkid

Wizkid Active member

This is not an advertising Forum.
    Someone has got banned for this last week !!
    Second: you can not spread your emailadress in this forum.

Send him a PM ...