1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prepaid mastercard

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DiRect, Jul 29, 2007.

1. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

I currently live in Brampton, Ontario and was wondering what prepaid mastercards were available to me. preferably any with no registration or annual fees? any such thing available? i know of the muchmusic card and the western union but the western union one has far too many fees... for deposits and stuff so i don't want that crap. any other ones? im 16 btw and can't get a credit card

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Debit card?

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

google is your friend search and you will find plenty of sites that will give you a prepaid card

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

This is sounding more and more illegal/American as it goes on >.<

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  5. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

i already searched google and i realized i should get a one time prepaid mastercard gift card that i can load up only once and make an online purchase that I need to do for someone's b-day. i am in Canada btw and not in the US :p any recommendations? will such mastercards (prepaid gift cards from a store - lets say Walmart) work online for purchases?

edit: i forget, but don't stores like walmart have these prepaid mastercard gift cards that you can buy and activate there and use anywhere mastercard is accepted? is this correct?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  6. ireland

ireland Active member

I would say go to a bank your dealing with and see if they have a prepaid mastercard that they can offer you..most banks offer a prepaid mastercard here in thhe states..i do not know about Canada.

i always use a prepaid mastercard by Citizens Bank on the internet..its a prepaid mastercard (gift card) that can be used any where even the internet

p/s i never use a regular master card on the net
    cheers

7. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

yea i was thinking of getting a citizens bank mastercard in canada as that is available also. i called them and they said to get it from one of their retailers... MAX or something like that. I do not know any stores called MAX over here so I cannot get it.

Is there any stores, say Walmart or anyone that offers these prepaid master or visa cards that I can use over the internet? I only need to make one purchase. Thank you.