1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PREVIEW/GUIDE]: AVI MPEG RM WMV Joiner - The Easiest Way To Join Two AVI/MPEG/WMV Together!

Discussion in 'DivX / XviD' started by JParkes, Jan 23, 2007.

1. JParkes

JParkes Regular member

Hi, About a week ago I was looking for some software that will easily join two of the same video formats together. I found a very nice piece of software called AVI MPEG RM WMV Joiner. It can join 2 pieces together in under 5 minutes! I know DVDBack did a guide on how to do this with VirtualDUB but this is easier.
    Step 1: Open Up AVI MPEG RM WMV Joiner and Click Add Files.
    [​IMG]

Step 2: When added make sure your first part is at the top and second at the bottom (Duh!). If not you can move them around with the Green Arrows on the left side of the screen.
    [​IMG]

Step 3: When the parts are in proper order select merge. It will come up with a box and will say save as. Put in a different file name and select save.
    [​IMG]

Step 4: Once done the 2 files will be merged together!

Note: Make sure you have all codecs installed, I recommend FFDShow: Download from AfterDawn software. They are merged in the same format, codec and everything. No glitches when the 2 files are joined looked like they were never split. All movie downloaders use this software for when AVI's are split into 2!

Last edited: Jan 28, 2007
  2. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

is this shareware? cause if it is, there is no point to posting it, might as well use Vdub or HJSplit, both work just as well and fast, and free ;)

3. JParkes

JParkes Regular member

Yep but I was thinking about noobs who dont know much about AVI modding or whateva you wanna call it. It is shareware but you can try the full version from torrent and then buy it. If you get it from torrent and you like it definetly buy it people because the creators (boilsoft) make useful software and I want them to continue this way. Nice sig by the way DVDback.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2007
  4. DVDBack23

DVDBack23 Administrator Staff Member

yeo def gotta "buy" ;)

thanks btw :)

5. JParkes

JParkes Regular member

Ye lol