1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Previewing a menu vob id

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by swilley, Jun 14, 2004.

1. swilley

swilley Guest

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a way to preview a menu vob id. Many menus contain many vob id's and I am unsure of how to determeine what is contained in each individual one. For example menu 4 may contain vod id's 1, 3, 4, 22, 23, 34, 35. How can i view each vob individually to determine what is in each one? Thanks.

2. vurbal

vurbal Administrator Staff Member

VOBRator will do that for you. Just open whatever VOB you want and it will show you a list of VOB IDs that you can preview. That's how I used to do my backups with IfoEdit. I think you can get it from Doom9's download section.

3. swilley

swilley Guest

Thanks for the suggestion, I will definitely try it. But is there any way to preview each individual vob id in IfoEdit. I was having problems running vobrator on the computer I was using. Also I was wondering if you had any experience disabling menu buttons that are contained within another menu using IfoEdit. I have been able to do this with main menu buttons by matching what appears after clicking the button to a menu number and then editing its command. But some buttons that are contained within a menu are not actually linked to a menu, but a PGC. Thanks.