1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Primo DVD 2.0 and Record Max not recognizing my recorder

Discussion in 'DVDR' started by mortus1, Mar 24, 2003.

1. mortus1

mortus1 Guest

I have been trying to copy PS2 DVD games, and I am having great difficulties. I have a _NEC DVD+RW ND-1100A this is the DVD burner that came with my computer so i was wondering how to get Primo DVD 2.0 and Record Now Max to recognize my DVD burner, it says no compatible recorder devices were found when i open either program. any help is appreciated

2. WalterPK

WalterPK Member

Mortus, i have exactly the same burner ( had begun to think i was the only one with this!).

I'm using DVD Decryptor, IfoEdit, Rempeg2 and finally Nero. Had no problems with this combination. Might be worth switching if your still having difficulties?

Also tried a lot of types of media , let me know if you want my results.

3. cell-gfx

cell-gfx Member

I'm also having the same problem. My drive is a Panasonic Multidrive II (also known as a Matshita DVD-RAM SW-9571). It doesn't register either.

Do we need our drives adding to the PxEngine ?
    Someone please help!!

4. cell-gfx

cell-gfx Member

Never mind! Just installed the v4.50 update from the RecordNow website and it works. You guys should check the site : there's a compatability list for the drives it supports!