1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prince of Persia: Revelations

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Games' started by moomba, Feb 14, 2007.

1. moomba

moomba Member

Hi there everyone,
    I bought Prince of Persia:Revelations and played happily until i noticed that the sound of voices etc were abit out of sync. this did not really bother me because it was only a second or to out, but as i got further and further into the game it got worse and eventully the sounds just stopped! I got sound effects such as running water etc but no voice's, main sounds (in fmvs no clinking of swords etc.) or anything like that. I thought it must be a fault with the UMD so I took it back to the shop (I took it to a shop from the same chain, but in a different place) and i had the some problem but there were no main sounds from the begging so i took it back and got another replacement, which also did the same thing!!! is this a fault with PSP or the firmware? (official 3.10) or am I extremly unlucky? Im in the UK if it makes any difference.
    Thanks in advance for you help.

2. JinkoMK

JinkoMK Guest

I've heard that this happens to all POP:R. That's why I don't have this game.

3. moomba

moomba Member

So there is no way of gettin the sound back?

4. Memnock

Memnock Active member

Nope. It's a glitch fest of a game. If you can it past that it's a pretty good game. It's just hard as hell and the various techincal issue don't help matters.