1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prince of Persia: Two Thrones NTSC

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by wrpdhumr, Dec 4, 2005.

1. wrpdhumr

wrpdhumr Member

I was able to get Two Thrones working on my HDloader.
    1. Use DVDDecypter to extract ISO.
    2. Use ISOBuster to extract ISO layer to new folder.
    3. Extract file and tree info as txt file LBA relative path to same directory as extracted ISO layer.
    4. Use CDGEN_PS2 to create new ISO using txt file.
    5. Install new ISO using WinHIIP.
    6. Enjoy!

2. distorto

distorto Member

mine ripped to hdadvance fine, but none of the settings will make it work. it gets stuck on the loading screen.

3. wrpdhumr

wrpdhumr Member

When I tried to rip to loader I had the same problem. Ripped fine, would freeze on loading screen. Used above method to install to HD and worked fine the first time. Tried to load it again and it froze at loading screen. Only thing I did different was stop the HDloader disc from spinning by going to install and cancelling. I tried it again without going to install to stop the disc and it is playing fine. FMV cutscenes have choppy audio but the game plays fine. Another bonus to using the above method it the size of the game. My install is 1.5GB. HDL shows as 1GB instead of 4GB.

4. wrpdhumr

wrpdhumr Member

onr step I forgot. You need to edit the image file settings. Only change the image type to DVD instead of CD.

5. maikath

maikath Member

hey i just read yr thread and i wanted to say i had hd advance 1.0. and i got the full dvd version working on mode 1.

6. sharif888

sharif888 Member

Hi.. i have the same problem can you please tell me step by step on how to make Prince of Persia 3 work on HD ADVANCE because mine gets stuck at the loading screen and i've made an ISO of it on the computer.

thanks

7. wrpdhumr

wrpdhumr Member

I got it to work with HDLoader not HDAdvance. The steps are listed above in the first post. But here they are again with a little more info.
    You will need ISOBUSTER, CDGENPS2;
    -1.open ISO with Isobuster. Right click on ISO , select "Directory tree and file information", then "List tree-info(in txt. file)", then "LBA(relative path)", save this tree file txt in a new folder.
    -2. Back in Isobuster, select all of the items shown in the right hand window, right click the selected items, choose "extract objects", browse for the folder with the tree-file and click "ok".
    -3. Open CDGENPS2, click advanced, import tree file from isobuster, import ordering by LBA(no fix), click Vol, rename to original disk title(this step might not be neccessary), click IMG, name game to whatever you want, but save as file type ISO.
    -4. Transfer shrunken ISO(1.5 GB) with WINHIIP. When transferring, edit the image settings as follows: select DVD instead of CD.

8. Yohanes_Irdiyanto

Yohanes_Irdiyanto Newbie

For Step no 3. I got new iso only 46kb. What i miss? Or should i drag files of iso include filelist.txt then click img? Do you mind if you show the tutorial with picture step by step? thankyou