1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

printable 4x+r media

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by puff2345, Jan 2, 2004.

1. puff2345

puff2345 Member

does anyone have any good price leads on decent quality inkjet printable 4x +r ? just bought a epson r300m printer. my burner is nd 1100 a [dell] and as of yet have not had any problems with this burner. thanks in advance

jim

2. cinci5

cinci5 Member

go to rima.com and order ritek go4 printables they work great I have the same printer

3. puff2345

puff2345 Member

cinci, thanks i will check it out

jim

just ordered 25 pak.how long have you had the r300m ? have not received mine yet. i have played with a few in the stores. do you have any complaints with yours. i wish it had a 4x6 paper tray,but it is a good price. thanks again for your help.

jim

Last edited: Jan 2, 2004
  4. concord

concord Member

thanks for the link to good priced media. I also have a r300 printer, awesome quality, no complaints. thanks again.

5. sethk

sethk Member

Have any of the R300 owners tried printing on the frosted silver tops of any media (eg. Ritek / Ridata G03 and G04 discs)? These discs are not specifically designated for inkjet printing but I was wondering 1) how they looked when printed on and 2) if printing worsened the readability of the disc.