1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printable dvd -r for my epson r22 printer

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by sjg1999xp, Nov 1, 2004.

1. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

How are these from blankmedia.ca DVD-R 4x RITEK WHITE INKJET PRINTABLE - RIDATA BRANDED for 62. will I have good quality and can I print on them? Thanks Steve G.

2. aut0psy

aut0psy Regular member

Steve

These are the ONLY discs I will use and I order all my media from blankmedia.ca as well.

I could say anything but EXCELLENT things about both that same media and Blankmedia.ca; I myself print on my media with an Epson R200 and I am hard pressed in telling the difference between the original and the disc printed on my R200 unless they are side by side and I look really closely.

Personally I don't think you can do any better for quality media and excellent print quality.

Go for it! :)

3. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

I just got my Ritek Ridata G04 Grade A 4X DVD-R 4.7GB White Inkjet Printable (Ridata Hub Branded) Blank Media in and my first three burns have very bad quality and I Burned at 2 speed and they are branded, is it possible I got a bad batch or is there another brand I can get, I am going to return these but I need them to be printable, i just got my epson r200 printer and want to give it a try. Thanks Steve

http://www.meritline.com/ritek-4x-dvd-r-dvdr-printable-blank-media-disc-bulk.html

4. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

What dvdrw do you have and is the f/w up to date?

5. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

I use a Liteon SOHW 832s and I burned over 200 dvd's with no coasters using the same exact hub branded Ritek Ridata G04 Grade A 4X DVD-R 4.7GB, the only difference now is the media I have is printable, what do you think ?

6. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member

I think the G04's are getting inconsistant as of lately. I know on the last batch I had I had to burn them at 2x and it was still no guarantee. Lite-ons perform better with dvd+r media (something to do with the laser woble when burning). I'm not saying they do bad with all dvd-r media but I can tell you that ever since I switched to branded Ritek Ridata dvd+r's, I have had no problems.

7. sjg1999xp

sjg1999xp Guest

It is just weird that I actually burned over 300 branded Ritek Ridata G04 Grade A 4X DVD-R 4.7GB now that I switched 2 white printable but they are branded and now it isn;t working. I would prefer -r because I here that they are more compatible to play in my ps2 and many other different kinds of dvd players but i can be wrong. What is the difference in -r and +r? What are also some good quality, printable media that are printable besides ritek? Thanks Steve

8. Mort81

Mort81 Senior member