1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printable DVD-+R Recommendations?

Discussion in 'DVD±R media' started by OHIOguy, Oct 11, 2003.

1. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

I'm buying a Epson Stylus Photo 900, that prints directly on CD/DVDs. I'm trying to figure out what my best bet would be for printable DVD-+R discs. I have a Buslink DVRW412RD, and have been using some COMPUSA brand discs with absolutely no problem. Any of your expert opinions would be greatly appreciated. THanks.

2. sethk

sethk Member

Since you mention Compusa I think you're in the US. I recommed Ritek printable discs, you can get them from Meritline for example, they have a 10% off ritek media coupon that makes it cheap. 25 4x ritek G04 printables are ~ $1.27 each, iirc.

3. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

Yeah, i second that one, though you may find meritline's customer service to be a bit poor at times :-D

4. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

I don't know if I'm just not seeing it or not, but I don't see any Ritek printable DVD-Rs for 1.27/each at Meritline.com. If its not too much trouble could you post the link to the ones you are referring to? Thanks for all the help.

5. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

Another quick question. I found the Ritek G03 printable DVDs for $1.06/each. What is the difference between the G03 and the G04 Ritek DVD media? Thanks.

6. Oriphus

Oriphus Senior member

7. OHIOguy

OHIOguy Guest

So do any of you own the Epson Stylus Photo 900 or 950? If so can you email me at jaynmiddletown@yahoo.com cause I have some questions. Please reference afterdawn in the subject. Thanks so much for all the useful info you have provided me.