1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing DVD Covers?

Discussion in 'Video - Software discussion' started by aut0psy, Sep 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ularu

ularu Member

I am using Fellows Neato Media Face ,and it does everything i need .
    and very easy to use ,recomend it .
    ularu :)

2. rjessa

rjessa Regular member

I just purchased Epson R220 photo printer, which also prints on CD/DVD's, and I have put my labels away. The results are great, and its so neat & clean, no problems at all so far. Personally I would recommend this method, but to each his own.

3. westbrom

westbrom Guest

r200 is bang on , i dont use crap labels anymore. no more comin off in players

4. ularu

ularu Member

I am sure these epson printer are good but how much are they ,,and westbrom i have done over 500 disc's with my media face and have never had any probs with lables coming ,,truly it not a bag prog :)

5. sytyguy

sytyguy Regular member

The Epson printer is very good, and I used to do glossy labels, which do come out a little better (I also have never had a problem with labels coming off), but for the ease of printing directly onto the disc, the Epson is well worth it.

Best regards,

Rich

6. rjessa

rjessa Regular member

The Epson printer cost me $110 canadian, that include full ink (6 cartridges). I am sure if you buy top quality labels they would cost you more for the same amount of disks printed. But like I said, to each his own and some of us are too stubborn to change.

7. westbrom

westbrom Guest

55 pound for the printer, 1pound each for cartridges ( which last ages ). 9p0nd for 50 silver faced disc which look hooligram when printed. and no hassle putting them on.. sorry i used labels for years but never going back..

8. Mondas

Mondas Member

I am new to this forum and not sure if this is the right place to post my problem. I am using nero cover designer to make a DVD inlay for a case and everytime I print it up it always cuts it about 1/8 of an inch short and wants to print the rest on another sheet. have tried everything I can think of to fix it but nothing so far. I just can't seem to be able to move the image over to move the image over far enough to fit on the entire sheet. can anyone help please. this problem is driving me nuts.

9. herbsman

herbsman Moderator Staff Member

Hello & welcome to the forums :)

In Nero Cover Designer , set it to be NEATO A4 [drop down box option] ... and cancel all print out jobs other than the inlay you want printed ... all should be well ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.