1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Printing the User Guides

Discussion in 'Copy DVD to DVDR' started by carterb, Apr 15, 2004.

1. carterb

carterb Member

I would like to print the user guides for DVD Shrink and Decrypter. I've tried to cut and paste into Word 2000 but it takes forever to capture the images.

2. RWG

RWG Regular member

If you're looking at the online guides or how-to's save them as an html document and print them. Or print the page from the site you're looking at.

If not......I donno.

3. andmerr

andmerr Guest

hi carterb, just printed shrink.I had tryed your way but yes it does take a while but RWG is correct.
    Just press print on the IE toolbar, make sure that you are using a4 on your printer setup otherwise you may not get the whole page.The pics came out great

andmerr

4. carterb

carterb Member

I just decided to save a screen print of each displayed page on the user guide. I was looking to find if someone had saved the various quides in save WMS Word format.

5. hogan

hogan Regular member

Hey Carterb, Just go to the top of your browser and in the file pull down menu click print. Be sure and center the page and you must print each page seperately. Just printed both guides that way, worked great. Hogan

Last edited: Apr 23, 2004
  6. carterb

carterb Member

Thanks.