1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Prob. w/ripping games

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by snupe81, Oct 22, 2007.

1. snupe81

snupe81 Guest

I have a problem backing up games. I have a samsung dvd rom that can read the game. Im able to burn the image to my computer just fine. Whn I look for the file it had imgburn next to the winrar file. I open it up and it opened the file up. I put the write speed to 2x and go to the tool bar on top and change the MODE to WRITE. I keep getting this Error pop up all the time while its burning.I hitting the retry button and them it goes away for a bit then comes back. The Elaps Time is still running while the error keeps coming up. Any sugestions. Also its the new Tony Hawk game.

I/O ERROR
    Device [1:0:0]HP DVD WRITER 1040D EN (E:)(ATA)
    SciStatus: 0x02
    Interpretation: Check condidtion.[/color][/color][/color][/color]

2. snupe81

snupe81 Guest

Also the DVD ROM is flashed with kreon fw

3. steimy

steimy Active member

are you burning the .DVD file or the ISO. If you burn the ISO are you manually setting the layer break?

Most likely it is an error with your DVD drive, possibly what mode it uses (like DMA or PIO)

4. snupe81

snupe81 Guest

the dvd file

5. theridges

theridges Guest

i dont believe your burner is a DL burner.

6. snupe81

snupe81 Guest

7. theridges

theridges Guest

8. snupe81

snupe81 Guest

ok. well I am getting a tower and going to put both the samsung and the dvd burner in there. Is there anyway to just burn the game straight to the DVD other than to the PC then to the DVD

9. theridges

theridges Guest

nope u have to rip it to the pc first..plus that gives you a more reliable burn when you burn off of the HD instead of straight to disc.

10. snupe81

snupe81 Guest

I did it. I got it to work w/the tower I got. Ripped a game to the computer and to the disc in about an hour.Used imgburn also. Thanks to all that help me w/this strugle. This web site has so many helpful users.Hard to find local hackers or anyone that will talk about that in person.

11. theridges

theridges Guest

glad to hear you got it working...