1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

prob with image burn.....

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by wabashman, Feb 23, 2007.

1. wabashman

wabashman Active member

alrighty guys...after getting NBA street ready to burn (using the same way i did crackdown for all of you that are having problems with it) i cant get it to burn. as soon as imageburn gets ready to start burning i get an error (power calibration error) if i hit cancel on it then i get another error (unable to recover TOC). so is there any way that i fix this situation. and clonecd doesnt want to burn it either, ive restarted the comp several times, tried burning it while running XP and while running Vista, but its a no go in either OS. so any help would be great.
    thanks
    chris

2. steimy

steimy Active member

is this regular Xbox or Xbox 360?
    I used IMGburn for the first time last night for 360 and all 4 games backed up perfect (NFC Carbon, Tiger Woods 07, NCAA March Madness, FEAR)
    Only thing that was needed was to set the layer break manually and that was it.

3. andro1d

andro1d Regular member

I'm having troubles too. I set the layer break manually but it doesn't work. I can only burn games successfully that already come with the .dvd file. I'm not sure if there's a tab I don't have checked correctly or what, but it never works without the file.

4. pushur

pushur Member

Why don't you try CloneCD?

5. wabashman

wabashman Active member

its for 360 games. and i have the correct files, but i get the error, it has happened before, but i all i had to do was restart the comp, but that didnt solve it. so is there someway to fix this problem.

6. steimy

steimy Active member

ok, step by step what are you doing?
    Like making the back up from an original?

I use a tutorial about backing up the game with Xbox Backup Creater (which automatically patches t for stealth)
    Then burning it with IMGburn 2.0 or 2.1 but do not use 2.2 as many people have problems with the new version.

Truthfully, you problem sounds more like a problem with your PC or your burner then you process of backing them up. Certain Vista packs have also cause people a lot of problems.

7. wabashman

wabashman Active member

no offense or anything, but i knew the steps to back up a game, so that rules that out, and yesterday i burnt my backup of crackdown just fine with image burn, but today it wont burn, so i dont know what the problem is. mainly i was just woundering if there was someway to "reset" the burner so it would have a fresh TOC and i woudlnt have this problem anymore.

8. bhetrick

bhetrick Active member

9. wabashman

wabashman Active member

thanks for the link B. somehow it managed to fix itself though...i just slide the pc out from where it normally sits at, and its burning the game right now. so i have no clue what the heck the problem is. but ohwell not going to complain as long as the burn works. thanks for the help everyone, i appreciate it!!!