1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Probably Screwed but need Your Help!

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by Proximus, May 21, 2007.

1. Proximus

Proximus Member

Well, I power up my psp to discover I have a cracked screen. I know that Im probably #@$!ed but I know of a program that allows you to output the display video to your computer(RemoteJoy). How likely is it that Ill be able to upgrade from 3.02oe to 3.40oe then actually be able to run the program? This would be a lot easier if I had a reference psp to help me out. Ive already created the DATA.DXAR with oeupdmaker blind and now Im trying to upgrade.

I keep going into the 340oeflasher program but I dont know what button to press. I seem to keep aborting the process. Could someone please provide me with a screenshot?

2. Proximus

Proximus Member

I realize I can probably find screens for the 3.40oe install on youtube. But even if Im successful with the update is anybody familiar with the video output program.

3. blackvamp

blackvamp Regular member

Just get a new lcd, bud. They are pretty cheap and easy to install.

4. jonnymint

jonnymint Member

yeah.... just get a new lcd. i wouldn't like to have to turn on my pc every time i wanted to use my psp

5. silentdan

silentdan Member

Then you cant call it Playstation Portable cause you need your PC to play games,lol.
    Just replace the screen its very easy to do.

6. Proximus

Proximus Member

Any suggestion as to where I could purchase a replacement screen? Ebay? Online Store?