1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem backing up PS2 Game

Discussion in 'PS2 - DVD backup discussion' started by Granpapi, Sep 8, 2004.

1. Granpapi

Granpapi Member

Im having a problem backing up MLB 2004. I have a flip top w/swapdisc, Ver.7 PS2 and Im using Fuji Film DVD+R and Memorex DVD-R. I tried both media and It would show the blue screen right away and load the main menu fine but when i would go to actually play the game it would go black and say please enter a PS2 format disc. I tried to play another backup and it workrd fine. I was thimking it was just a game you couldnt back up. I tried it twice and I got the same result with DVD Decrypter and NERO. Just wondering if anyone can give me some advice.

2. Haskett

Haskett Member

MLB 2004 requires the DVD Loader to load properly. Check www.swapmagicfix.com for the dvd loader and instructions on how to use it.

3. Granpapi

Granpapi Member

Thanks. But when you download DVD Loader. Is Cd loader the same? And when you down load and extract all the files I get a bin and cue file. I used the windows extraction thing. What do i do with those files.