1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Backuping House M.D. Season 3 DVD1

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by neo_pr, Oct 2, 2007.

1. neo_pr

neo_pr Regular member

Hi guys, first of all i've ripped/burned many, and with all my tools (dvddecrypter, dvdshrink, anydvd, dvd43 and dvdfab decrypter, none work.

Ive tried it all so here i am, elighthen me, what do i need to do, lol.

Thanks in advance !

2. res2cue

res2cue Guest

care to tell us the problem?

3. thejaff31

thejaff31 Guest

I also had problems , but not with the first disk. shrink encountered an error and cannot continue ( i think - awhile back ).

4. res2cue

res2cue Guest

but what was the error? you can't just take your car to the mechanic and say it's broke.. you have to give them some kind of idea what the problem is.

5. jonshay

jonshay Guest

Ok look use any dvd and the clone2dvd make sure your anydvd is updated it doesnt atter about your clone2dvd i havent updated my clonedvd since i bought it every single dvd works fine even the ones that arent out yet i just did transformers and ghosthunters season 2 and it burned them fine

6. flyboy25

flyboy25 Member

15:43:25 DVD Decrypter Version 3.5.4.0 started!
    I 15:43:25 Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition (5.1, Build 2600 : Service Pack 2)
    I 15:43:25 Initialising SPTI...
    I 15:43:25 Searching for SCSI / ATAPI devices...
    I 15:43:25 Found 1 CD-ROM and 1 DVD±RW!
    W 15:48:14 Possible RCE Protection Found!
    W 15:48:14 Media region code: 1
    W 15:48:14 If this disc is not Region 1, you will need to configure 'RCE Protection Region' in the settings.
    W 15:48:14 Set it to the region shown on the disc's cover/case/box.
    I 15:48:16 Close Request Acknowledged
    I 15:48:16 Closing Down...
    I 15:48:16 Shutting down SPTI...
    I 15:48:16 DVD Decrypter closed!
    This is the error i got when backing up bones.This is using regular
    decrypter.Fab and fab gold dosnt see the disc in the drive.Any ideas

7. res2cue

res2cue Guest

yup, try a program that can remove the newest encryptions. dvdfab HD decrypter or anydvd / clonedvd are a couple choices.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2007
  8. jonshay

jonshay Guest

yeah if you guys run into any problems with burning dvds or episodes my site will be up soon just e-mail me direct at emailremoved@ILUVLOCo_Org and i will give you the inside info also i get the movies 5-7 days before they are released on dvd so i will be putting them up on my website the day i get them in a iso image and charging probally .99 cents per .iso movie to download them now when i say movie im talking about the full movie previews,title screen,and extra with the movie just a exact back up of the original as of now i got the new transformers and invisible , hoax,a mighty hears, and the reaping

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 14, 2007
  9. res2cue

res2cue Guest

wow, an email addy, piracy, spam and trying to sell that piracy...

10. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

@jonshay

Have a nice vacation and read the rules when you come back before posting again.