1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem booting custom made Smackdown Vs. Raw

Discussion in 'PS2 - Software boot discussion' started by kroqjroq, Jan 14, 2005.

1. kroqjroq

kroqjroq Member

I recently tried to replace the music files in Smackdown Vs. Raw by following the tutorial that has been floating around online. I replaced all the AFS files and increased the reserved space to make all the original songs 1 min long. I used dvd decrypter to burn the game and i burned at 1x.

When I try to boot up the game it freezes at the legal information screen. I have a version 7 ps2 and am using Phillips DVD+R media. I also tried booting up with swap magic 3.3 and 2.0 but it still froze up at the legal screen. Can anyone help me with this??

2. zerosouls

zerosouls Guest

send me the link to this id like to do this to since a lot of the songs are off in the game like batista doesnt have his own music same with flairs theme is messed up, and i want to put in some for characters i want to make like austin.

3. kroqjroq

kroqjroq Member

well I cant find it anymore, but I know a guide was here on afterdawn.com and I found it through google