1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROBLEM BURNIING MATRIX

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by TonyG6274, Jun 23, 2003.

1. TonyG6274

TonyG6274 Member

I ripped it using DVD shrink. all i took was the Main movie. problem is on my ps2 it does not play. i copyed MR. deeds with the same program and it was no problem. Will it matter if i have other files in the VIDEO_TS folder? i put a game in there by mistake. and when i play it on my computer the disk autoboots and says play dvd video. i say yes and it says its an unsupported codec. Please help me out. Thanks

2. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

did you use different media than you did when you burned mr. deeds??

3. ken0042

ken0042 Regular member

I think you answered your own question. Try it again without putting other stuff in the VIDEO_TS folder.

4. Dela

Dela Administrator Staff Member

ye thats true if you must put something else on the disc leave it outside the video_ts folder!

5. anosis

anosis Guest

TonyG274,

Never put or use a directory that already has other SW in it. You are asking for trouble.

Why would you even post a message here if it probably takes you less time to re-authour the Matrix into an empty folder and burn it from there? That is 30 min suppose to 24h to wait on replies to a question that you should already know the answer to.