1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem burning C&C Generals

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Martok123, Nov 28, 2004.

1. Martok123

Martok123 Member

Hi i would appreciate any help anyone could give me. I have been reading alot on these forums but im still unable to burn Generals. I have alcohol 120% and i am able to back it up using the safedisk 2 profile and then use the virtual drive to play it but i want to burn it. When i insert the burned disc the autorun menu appears but the C&C "title" screen just hangs there and it wont allow me into the game this is the same on my laptop and my pc. I have the following:

NEC 5100a dvd/cd combo
    Alcohol 120%

Thanks

2. Miami84

Miami84 Member

Ok. Is this a download or a retail game?

3. Martok123

Martok123 Member

Its retail

4. Miami84

Miami84 Member

Ok, what you need to do first is get a great prog from here called A-Ray scanner to find the protection. After that is done use Alochol 120% and go to image burning, select the protection from A-ray and start. If you get disc read errors dont worry. Just wait till you are at 100% complete. It should be just fine.

5. Martok123

Martok123 Member

ive already done that the image works fine the problem is when i put it on a disc it wont work.