1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem burning "WIMBLEDON"

Discussion in 'DVD±R for advanced users' started by BONELESS, Feb 2, 2005.

1. BONELESS

BONELESS Guest

Is their new protection on the movie “Wimbledon” with Kirsten Dunst? If so do you know of a program that will decrypt it. I have tried updating DVD43Free, and AnyDVD, they both say not protected but when I use DVD Decryptor or DVD shrink to encode it, it seems to stop around 50%, which is VOB 4. I can get everything but VOB 4. If anybody has any ideas then please let me know because I’ve had no problem burning dvds except for this one.

2. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you are getting 50% into the disc then its not an encryption problem. I would think more on the lines of a dirty or damaged original. Check the disc for finger prints and scratches. It could also be corrupt data at that stopping point. Try Decrypter again and go into the setting. There is a box to check that says ignor read errors. That may help.

Jerry

3. dumbfuker

dumbfuker Member

Bone,

I agree with Jerry on this one. I just backed up Wimbledon tonight with Shrink and Decrypter with no problems.

Regards,

DF

4. BONELESS

BONELESS Guest

can you give me the websites you used to download Shrink and Decrypter. also if you used dvd43free or anydvd the websites for them will be helpfull. thanks.
    maby it's my dvd burner. i have a external burner. it's the hp dc5000 movie writer. do you know anything about it. that could be my problem because i used this site do get shrink, decrypter, dvd43free and anydvd.

5. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

We have them all on here. Just go to the page top and click the software tab and go to the dvd ripper and tools section.

Jerry

6. Jerry746

Jerry746 Senior member

If you need guides for using any of the programs you download, just click the guide tab up there too.

Jerry

7. RobertSB

RobertSB Member

If Kristen Dunst doesn't get naked why even bother.

8. REKLINER

REKLINER Guest

TRY USING THE LATEST CLONE CD (5.0.4.2). I HAD A SIMILAR PROBLEM AND IT HELPED ME. YOU HAVE TO BURN WITH
    IT TO