1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

problem burning with RIPIT4me

Discussion in 'DVD Shrink forum' started by koala1024, Jan 23, 2007.

1. koala1024

koala1024 Member

Hi There.. I opened up RIPIT4me and can't even get through the very beginning of the process. After choosing: wizard guide I go to the next screen that allows me to pick the drive, target guide and folder. Under: DVD DRIVE it says "M' or 'N' and 'Parsing file system'... Also : Under 'Selected Movie' It does not allow me to chose the dvd I just inserted (The Illusionist). IT is simply blank. I know my drive is N but it does not change when I chose that. I'm sure I'm doing something rather simple that is causing this error.
    Thank you!

2. jamzchaos

jamzchaos Guest

you already have ripit4me but you need to download dvdshrink,dvddecrypter & fixvts....

How the program works

RipIt4Me uses DVD Decrypter as a ripping engine and FixVTS to clean the ripped files.

It shouldn't take you much more time for you to use this method than if you had used DVD Decrypter on its own.

In short:
    Insert your original DVD that you wish to backup in your DVD reader/burner.
    The DVD will then be ripped to your hard disk.
    It will clean up the DVD and, if necessary, remove the bad cells from the VOB files, remove any fake titlesets and fix the pointers by running FixVTS.
    Finally, it will open up the ripped files in DVD Shrink for you.

this is how you do it so you cant deal w/ errors...

3. koala1024

koala1024 Member

thank you!