1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem Flashing My Drive

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by pablo123, Jul 20, 2011.

1. pablo123

pablo123 Member

I flashed my Xbox 360 Lite On DG-16D2S drive a couple a while back and was hoping to upgrade to the latest iXtreme firmware. I have tried following the instructions in the pdf file jftut1.4.1B.pdf. When I click on the "Dummy drom iXtreme" button in jungleflasher, I keep getting the message "iXtreme DVD extraction failed Power drive with tray half open". I have repeatedly tried opening the tray to the half open position using the connectivity kit and still no luck. I can't even play any of my burned games because I also updated my Xbox software. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

2. Modking30

Modking30 Regular member

What tools are you using to flash? Are you using an via 6421 card? Need more details.

3. pablo123

pablo123 Member

I'm using the Xecuter connectivity kit, the VIA 6421 SATA PCI card, and the probe add-on for the connectivity kit (Which according to the pdf I don't need to use since it's not stock firmware). I have tried using the probe add-on anyway and still nothing. I believe everything is connected correctly. Jungleflasher is able to detect the dvd drive. I didn't have any problems when I flashed my drive the 1st time. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

4. pablo123

pablo123 Member

Also, I'm not sure if this matters, but the FW revision on my drive is 0251. here is the link of the youtube video that I followed to previously flash my drive: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IgVuGk9Ogg