1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PROBLEM!! HELP

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by leetog, Sep 17, 2007.

1. leetog

leetog Member

hi i have this problem also when i go to xbox live i cant connect to any one on any game that i have.. i have silver membership or something like that, not really good on computers. can anyone help me on this? any suggestions?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

There's your problem! To be able to connect to a Game with others on Xbox Live, you have to have a Gold Membership! Silver Membership just gets you on Xbox Live Marketplace to download stuff! You cannot play on Xbox Live with a Silver Membership!

3. emachine

emachine Guest

Wow! Are! You! Serious! That! Is! Amazing!

4. leetog

leetog Member

ah ok, thank you for this one!! how do i get the gold membership card? Do i have to pay fo this one?

5. steimy

steimy Active member

Yes, you have to pay. That is why they give the silver membership for free, because all you can do with it is get updates and buy their stuff from the marketplace.

A gold membership you can either get the cards from many game or electronics stores. Or you can buy them through the Xbox.com site.
    Through Xbox.com you use a credit card and it costs about $50 for a year which is really not too bad. (about 14 cents a day)

At Newegg.com you can get a 12 month gold card for $40 + $5 shipping.
    $43.99 at Tigerdirect, not sure what shipping costs
    I have seen 13 months on Ebay for about $30-$40 if you want to bid on them.
    And they are about $50 plus tax at most retail outlets like Best Buy

Last edited: Sep 18, 2007