1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem in HDTV playing with Xbox360

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by addflash, Feb 15, 2007.

1. addflash

addflash Member

I've bought 37 inchs Panasonic TH 37PX60 one month ago,now its giving me problem with 360 games images.Whenever i play a game then i see background white images on my screen like health bar,dashboard screen or loading screen.I can see those images while my xbox is off and also during the just watching the TV.I know its wierd problem,i think not many peoples faced this problem but i think xbox 360 just did something with my TV or may be Panasonic is bad company to produce good hdtv's.What do u think Guys?Any suggestions?

2. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

The image might have been "burned" to the screen. It's like when you put a magnet to a television screen. It makes a mark that you can see when you are using the television! You may want to call Panasonic, and see if your Warranty covers it. I've seen that happen on TV's before, and I really don't know how to fix it...

3. addflash

addflash Member

I think then in that case Panasonic is crap company,I havent done anything wrong i most of the time just playing 360 games,and within 30 days images are burned.I've got 1 year shop warranty.My question is what happen if i contact them are they going to repair it or replace it? and yes im disappointed with this TV now and i want from them to replace this crap.Please give me any suggestion to deal with them to replace this item and i m going to talk with them after shop will be open after 4 hours.

Last edited: Feb 15, 2007
  4. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

What I would do, is Tell them the issue, "The image is burned into the screen," and tell them that you want it replaced. Tell them how long you've had it, and that you think that it's stupid that an HDTV is already having problems after a month! That is what I would do...

5. addflash

addflash Member

i've spoken to them and they said to bring TV to them and they gonna exchange it.So which hdtv do u suggest is best in 37 inchs except Panasonic?

Last edited: Feb 16, 2007
  6. BurningAs

BurningAs Regular member

just make sure you get one that is fresh, new, sealed. panasonice is a good brand btw.

good luck

7. DavGerm4

DavGerm4 Active member

We have a Sony 32in. and it is great! See if you can get one by Sony.

8. schweet

schweet Guest

I'd get an LCD this time around.

They don't have the image burn problems that plasmas do.

9. addflash

addflash Member

Thanks GOD i've got lcd this time for exchange from Panasonic plasma.After the 3 hours argued,they were saying i burned the image with gaming console for playing long hours and firstly they refused to exchange which made me crazy and i was shouting in their shop in front of the customers ;-) but after some time they said they gonna give me panasonic again which i've refused and at last they said we gonna give u lcd :) i'd got burned images from Hitman blood money game where his health and notority showing.

So guys be careful with plasma tv if u got one.