1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem installing jungle flasher

Discussion in 'Xbox 360 - Modding & Hacking' started by griff-1984, Nov 12, 2012.

1. griff-1984

griff-1984 Member

Im having problems installing jungle flasher as i get an error message saying ''This application has failed to start because libusb0.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.

Any help would be great!

Thanks

2. richietea

richietea Regular member

Hi there.When you downloaded Jungleflasher look in the Jungleflasher folder when you finished downloading.Here you will find the libusb0.dll folder.Double click,then copy the libusb0.dll by right clicking/copy.Then go back to the main jungleflasher folder where you have your .exe for jungleflasher and right click/paste the libusb0.dll into there.You should now have DOCUMENTATION..fIRMWARE..LIBUSB..JUNGLEFLASHER..libusb0.dll..PortIO-Kai_Schtrom all in one folder.Right click the jungleflasher .exe and run as admin and you should be fine....if for any reason its missing the libusb0.dll go to http://www.jungleflasher.net/downloads.html to download the latest version and the libusb0.dll file will be there with the download.Have fun.

3. griff-1984

griff-1984 Member

Thankyou very much will give this a go shortly

regards

mark

4. richietea

richietea Regular member

No probs,let me know if its working fine

5. griff-1984

griff-1984 Member

Im still having problems :(

Basically ive turned off UAC
    Ive downloaded DSEO and tried that and its still telling me i need to turn off driver signature control after going through the process of what it says to do and then putting it into test mode.

Now when it says for me to sign a system file which do i have to use the ''portio32.sys or the portio64.sys?? The insert filename box that pops up after clicking on ''sign a system file'' says please insert a filename including the full path (example C:windows/system32/drivers/ATITool64.sys

So do i just copy and paste either portio32.sys or portio64.sys and then restart???

Regards

Mark

6. peluynati

peluynati Regular member

are you running it as administrator?

7. griff-1984

griff-1984 Member

Yes

8. richietea

richietea Regular member

9. griff-1984

griff-1984 Member

Ive solved the driver problem so its now just a case of installing.no im on vista. The programme does not install however after ive tried to install and it doesnt the programme automatically opens yet it has not installed if that makes sence.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2012