1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem loading 3.30 oe file

Discussion in 'Sony PSP - Mod and firmware discussion' started by sakuraooi, Jun 16, 2007.

1. sakuraooi

sakuraooi Member

I have problem execute my 3.30 oe file, i have 1.50 firmware (just downgraded) and now facing problem with the custome firmware, please help me, i have tried everything, it came out this message "SH-1 invalid"--thanks.

2. glenquag

glenquag Regular member

Use the 3.03oe-c winstaller. (If thats the firmware you want.)

3. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

4. sakuraooi

sakuraooi Member

Thanks, but can this 3.03 oe-c allow me to play my game in memory stick? I actually plan to install 3.30 oe firmware so that I can play game in my stick, but when i execute the program, especially when it come to SH verification, then the error occur, said "SH-1 invalid", is anyone have any idea how to solve this problem? Thank you so much if you can help me.

5. PeaInAPod

PeaInAPod Active member

Yes as it stands 3.03 OE-C and 3.40 OE-A are the latest and best custom firmwares. Both allowing you to play games off your memory stick. I personally recommend 3.03 OE-C as I believe it is more stable, but 3.40 OE-A has greater customization options and better PS1 game support.

Tell me which OE firmware you want 3.40 OE-A or 3.03 OE-C and I will post back the corresponding link to download said firmwares easy installer. And the easy installer should take care of your verification troubles.