1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem loading game...

Discussion in 'CD-R' started by Chronoguy, Apr 5, 2003.

1. Chronoguy

Chronoguy Guest

I read just about everything on burning bin/cue. image files.
    When the game screen appears with the option to install, I click on it. Then a small rectangular black box appears quickly and dissapears. It seems like it loads but nothing happens afterwards. Did i miss something or did some file not burn correctly on the cdr. should i burn at lower speeds? Help please.

2. DT1928

DT1928 Guest

what game are u trying to back up

the cd might be protected. Scan the cd with clonyxxl and see what type of protection it has. Then use the appropiate software to burn it. what game are u tryign to back up

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/23699

3. Chronoguy

Chronoguy Guest

Delta Force Black Hawk DOwn

4. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Delta Force Black Hawk DOwn is SecuROM 4.8.x cd protected. Use BlindWrite 4.25 and for now you'll need to create your own bwa file. Follow the posted link guide by DT1928 and if you encounter any problems, report back on [bold]this [/bold] thread.
    [bold]Update [/bold] I found a website to download bwa files. Here is a link to download the DeltaForce Black Hawk Down bwa file for BlindWrite 4.25.
    http://www.copybase.de.vu/
    Shoey :)

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2003
  5. DT1928

DT1928 Guest

does anyone know what protection splinter cell has. i tried to scan it with clonyxxl but it didnt work. please help

6. Shoey

Shoey Guest

Splinter Cell (CD_3) is Safedisc 2.8.x cd protected. Programs like Alcohol 120%, Paddus DiscJuggler, CloneCD, BlindWrite 4.25 can back this game up. Depending upon the brand name and model of your burner will determine if you need emulation. Again, click on the link DT1928 posted for guides on how to backup Safedisc cd protection.

Shoey :)

7. Chronoguy

Chronoguy Guest

THanks but still probs after burning yet another useless copy. THis time i get error 193 saying that the autorun command cannot carry out command cause the cd was removed from the cdrom and to insert cd again. if i want to explore the cd it freezes the comp for a while then the cd doesnt respond! yay:( Btw there was two dfbhd bwa files to download. exactly what do you do with them? did i have to rename them before i put it the directory that includes my dbhd cue bin? im lost man!