1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem loading SNES games from USB

Discussion in 'PS2' started by jdb321032, Mar 25, 2007.

1. jdb321032

jdb321032 Member

Hi! I dont know if anyone can help me or has tried this before, but here is my problem.

I am trying to play some SNES games on my PS2 loading them via the USB with a mass storage device. I do not have a modchip, but using ARMAX I am able to load the snes_emu.elf file, which supports USB(I have the elf file and the ROMS on the USB mass storate device). I am able to see the list of games and all, and it also loads the games no problem, but the strange thing is that the controller does not work! The game loads and I see the whole intro to the games, but the controller does not respond at all! Anyone have any ideas? I have tried different games, so I know its not just a problem with a couple games!

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, btw, everyone in this forum is awesome! Keep up the tremendously amazing work!

2. lanepwnu

lanepwnu Regular member

i had the same problem but i was able to figure it out.

i used jum52 but i think this is required for all of them

find a link for the ps2 memory card exploit

rename your elf to boot.elf and put a folder in the save maker called roms DONT PUT ELF FILE IN THERE JUST ROMS AND MAKE SURE YOUR TITLE.DB FILE IS IN THERE TOO. hope this helps