1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Problem...not really mod chip

Discussion in 'PS2' started by Drachius, Nov 10, 2004.

1. Drachius

Drachius Guest

Alright, so my PS2 is kinda fubar right now. It'll play any Audio cd you want including the most screwed up, scratched CD in the house but it won't play ANY PS2 version games even if they are brand new, out of the plastic. Anyone know what could be wrong? Burnout maybe? I know it is a Series 3- 30001 10 screw old joint. Help?

2. punx777

punx777 Regular member

will it play any cd ps2 games, ones with purple/blue bottoms?

3. Drachius

Drachius Guest

I haven't tried any of the Old PS1 games on it...I have to put it back together before I can try it. I'll repost as soon as I try it. Thanks again.

4. punx777

punx777 Regular member

im talking about ps2 games, you dont have to put it back togetherto see, just so everythings plugged in

5. Drachius

Drachius Guest

I can't even think of any CD only PS2 Games. As for putting it back together, I slipped the case back on and left the drive cover off so the disk won't stay in place. I think I have devised it down to my laser being FUBAR. Sony said to send it in to them but I know that they are going to complain because it was bought refurbed from EBGames and the void seal is broken on back....twice now actually. So I bet they make me pay for it.

6. punx777

punx777 Regular member

why did you leave the disk cover off?

7. Drachius

Drachius Guest

Minor moment of forgetfullness.